* [9fans] ssh-agent
@ 2011-12-20 17:03 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2011-12-20 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I ported Russ's ssh agent to plan9 for use with
the native, and linuxemu openssh implementations.

The program is a protocol converter parsing requests
from openssh and extracting the keys from factotum
as requited.

Code in /n/sources/contrib/steve/ssh-agent.tgz

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] ssh-agent
@ 2011-12-27 10:31 ` Yaroslav
From: Yaroslav @ 2011-12-27 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

It only works with the new factotum, doesn't it?

--
- Yaroslav

* Re: [9fans] ssh-agent
@ 2011-12-27 17:05   ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2011-12-27 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Not sure I understand, this is native plan9 not p9p. to the best of my knowledge
there is only one true factotum on plan9.

Sufice to say it works on the labs distribution.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] ssh-agent
@ 2011-12-27 17:47     ` David du Colombier
From: David du Colombier @ 2011-12-27 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Not sure I understand, this is native plan9 not p9p. to the best of
> my knowledge there is only one true factotum on plan9.

Erik Quanstrom and Brian Stuart ported Russ Cox's new Factotum
back to Plan 9:

http://9fans.net/archive/2010/11/34

--
David du Colombier