* [9fans] intel 845 chipset rio unable to start
@ 2004-01-05 11:03 Prem Mallappa
From: Prem Mallappa @ 2004-01-05 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi
I have intel 845G brookdale chipset but plan 9 fails to recognize it
is there any way that i make it get going
thx
prem

* Re: [9fans] intel 845 chipset rio unable to start
@ 2004-01-07  1:27 ` okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2004-01-07  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I have intel 845G brookdale chipset but plan 9 fails to recognize it
> is there any way that i make it get going

Write the driver by yourself, or pray someone has that chip on
his/her machine and has much time to play with it.   I suppose it's
not real just for now...

Kenji