From: David Presotto <presotto@closedmind.org>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] got a new feature: learning of resources and switching among them
Date: Sat,  1 Feb 2003 14:50:10 -0500	[thread overview]

> The film that our favourite OS is named after is SO, SO, BAD,

I was forced to watch, or at least ignore it, something like 50 times
in a few days.  Seanq, dmr, and manned a plan 9 booth at a trade show
many years back where it was showing continuously on a number of screens.

To make it even more surreal, the booth across from ours was putting on live
David Letterman like talk shows over and over and over again.

Amazingly enough, programming in the Microsoft world for the last month
or so gives me an odd feeling of deja vu.