* Re: [9fans] Windows drawterm screen size
@ 2015-11-03 23:22 mveety
From: mveety @ 2015-11-03 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Plan 9 doesn't support multiple monitors currently, and I don't know
how rio would like having some weird shaped display if you're monitors
aren't all the same resolution.  Having applications support that
would be the hardest part I feel.

Also: You could totally add the support for what you want in drawterm.
I've added stuff I needed a few times and it's pretty easy to
understand and modify barring the normal unix bullshit.  Window size
and *proper* fullscreen shouldn't be hard.

--
Veety

* Re: [9fans] Windows drawterm screen size
@ 2015-11-04  0:40 ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2015-11-04  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I don't have a windows box handy; if I did I would try:

in gui-win32/screen.c change the calls to GetDeviceCaps
to SystemParametersInfo with SPI_GETWORKAREA parameter. something like:

RECT ds; // size of work area in primary display
if( SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETWORKAREA, 0, &ds, 0) ){
  dx = ds.right - ds.left;
  dy = ds.bottom - ds.top;
}

FYI:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724947(v=vs.85).aspx

@ 2015-11-03 16:00 ` Jacob Todd
From: Jacob Todd @ 2015-11-03 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

drawterm-hiro crashes with inferno on Windows 7 64 bit for me. not sure if
related.

* [9fans] Windows drawterm screen size
@ 2015-11-03 15:51 a