* [9fans] Visiontek Geforce2 MX 400
@ 2002-01-24 17:39 James Patterson
From: James Patterson @ 2002-01-24 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

	Hi, I'm having problems with rio and the vga of my gfx card.
I'm getting the panic where rio won't load and dumps my vga BIOS.  My
gfx card is Visiontek's release of a Geforce2 MX 400.  The dump of my
card says it uses "IBM COMPATIBLE.PhoenixView(tm) VGA-Compatible BIOS
Version ..."  It doesn't actually give the version, just a series of
elipses.  Can anyone help me with this?   Thank you in advance

James

* Re: [9fans] Visiontek Geforce2 MX 400
@ 2002-01-24 22:27 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-01-24 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

To get Plan 9 going on NVidia chips, see
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/39

Russ