* [9fans] fossil+venti install and network?
@ 2006-07-29 21:12 csant
From: csant @ 2006-07-29 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I feel like an echo from the past.

	http://9fans.net/archive/2005/07/308

Same here - I had the network correctly configured on a fossil only
system, I re-installed everything, this time with fossil+venti.
Re-configured everything according to the detailed notes I took, so the
system is configured in the same way. However, I get the same
	ndb/dns cannot read my ip address

The above thread has a few suggestions, but none of them work, and I don't
seem to find a final "yes, it worked" reply. Well, it doesn't, for me. Is
networking done in some different way, when running fossil+venti rather
than just fossil? What am I doing wrong now?

/c :)

* [9fans] fossil+venti install and network?
@ 2005-07-22 21:00 rattan
From: rattan @ 2005-07-22 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I find it strange:
   after setting up /lib/ndb/local and 'ip/ipconfig -g..'
   line in /rc/bin/termrc and reboot

the system on reboot keeps complaining:
    ndb/dns cannot read my ip address

and hence no network. I have compared the above mentioned
files with working fossil only installation..

-ishwar