* Re: [9fans] Will the future Internet resemble Plan 9 namespaces?
@ 2015-05-12  3:10 mveety
From: mveety @ 2015-05-12  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Possibly. I think though that the old adage of "Those who don't know unix
will imitate it, poorly" will apply here.
Really I think that's the internet in a nutshell. Http is like 9p except more
complex and less flexible, as is ftp. Email is a mess and in a similar state.
I think whatever imitation of namespaces gets done for the net will be in a
similar state.

--
Veety

* Re: [9fans] Will the future Internet resemble Plan 9 namespaces?
@ 2015-05-14  0:35 ` Adrian Regenfuss
From: Adrian Regenfuss @ 2015-05-14  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

* Re: [9fans] Will the future Internet resemble Plan 9 namespaces?
@ 2015-05-11 23:29 ` Don Bailey
From: Don Bailey @ 2015-05-11 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Yes. Yes, it will. #Hints