* [9fans] 9atom update
@ 2010-03-24 20:16 erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2010-03-24 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

it appears that the problem EBo's been having has to do
with an inproperly set ccrp with amd sb7xx (and possibly
sb8xx southbridges).  since the ccrp was not set properly,
sdiahci didn't recognize the ahci controller. this has been fixed.

many thanks to EBo for doing the hard work.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] 9atom update
@ 2010-03-25  1:09 ` EBo
From: EBo @ 2010-03-25  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs, erik quanstrom

erik quanstrom <quanstro@quanstro.net> said:

> it appears that the problem EBo's been having has to do
> with an inproperly set ccrp with amd sb7xx (and possibly
> sb8xx southbridges).  since the ccrp was not set properly,
> sdiahci didn't recognize the ahci controller. this has been fixed.
>
> many thanks to EBo for doing the hard work.

and much gratitude to you Erik for working through this with me.