* [9fans] lguest
@ 2010-05-04 17:52 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2010-05-04 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

well, the interface churn rule for Linux continues to apply.

My lguest port won't work on newer kernels. To try to keep up, I've
created this project:
http://bitbucket.org/rminnich/9lguest/

And hope to have an up-to-date 9lguest ready today or tomorrow once I
squash some more issues.

I'll try to track Linux and Plan 9 from now on ... Just wanted to let
you all know.

ron

* [9fans] lguest
@ 2007-07-25 22:19 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2007-07-25 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I am going to drop my 2.6.21 tree, my plan 9 tree for lguest, and some
"run it" info on sources today or tomorrow.

I could use some help on a a weird tcp problem once I get verification
that somebody else has "made it go".

It looks like forward porting the plan 9 to 2.6.32 when released won't
be too hard. But it's not a trouble-free move, either, so I am
sticking with 2.6.21 for now.

ron