* [9front] rpi mouse flickering
@ 2023-09-04  8:06 chris
From: chris @ 2023-09-04  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Greetings

I'm having trouble on my rpis similar to
https://inbox.vuxu.org/9fans/40AAD521-C9E7-4FDA-8C03-365EAC38CE68@me.com/

Every mouse I plug in seems to end up in some weird flickering while
not responding to any mouse buttons.

I've tried following mice on both pi2 and pi3 with the latest
dedicated 32/64 bit images from https://9front.org/iso/ :

- Logitech B100
- Acer MOFGUO

I wouldn't mind to purchase another mouse if it confirmed to be the
root cause of the problem.

If also draterm'ed from the rpi into a working vps hosted 9front
instance (with prepared arm/arm64 bins).  Ending up with the same
result.

I can't claim for sure that it was working on an amd64 machine or
similar before, but I would be suprised if they didn't.  Drawterm
seems to function from my working laptop.

Otherwise I can't offer a non rpi* testing device...

Neither can I offer video or images, since I don't have a camera
around.  I might ask a neighbor if it indeed would prove helpful.

Logs can be provided if needed.

Perhaps someone from the old thread found a solution I'm unaware of?

chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-04  8:07 UTC | newest]