* rc: whatis broken
@ 2017-07-01 14:20 Ethan Grammatikidis
From: Ethan Grammatikidis @ 2017-07-01 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

in the process of debugging something else, i found rc builtin `whatis` is no longer useful when a command (in /bin) and a function have the same name. it formerly printed the function definition, which is useful because rc will execute the function, not the command. now it no longer prints function definitions at all.

--
Linux? I used ext4 for a few years. In proportion to the time spent using it, I lost as much data to it as I lost to the very worst released version of reiserfs.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-07-01 14:20 UTC | newest]