* Re: [9front] troubles building from source due to recent changes to libsec
@ 2017-10-16 23:17 sl
From: sl @ 2017-10-16 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> I had some troubles rebuilding the system after doing a sysupdate today.
> The problem was in ape/libsec.h, which didn't have new function definitions
> in it.

This has been fixed by recent commits.

sl

* Re: [9front] troubles building from source due to recent changes to libsec
@ 2017-10-17 19:12 ` Ethan Grammatikidis
From: Ethan Grammatikidis @ 2017-10-17 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017, at 12:17 AM, sl@stanleylieber.com wrote:
> > I had some troubles rebuilding the system after doing a sysupdate today.
> > The problem was in ape/libsec.h, which didn't have new function definitions
> > in it.
>
> This has been fixed by recent commits.

Yay! My thanks to those responsible. I was trying to convince myself to have a look at the problem, but I'm not nearly fit for that level of work. Now I can carry on with my little bits of code.

--
The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. -- Chaucer