* Re: [9front] 9bugs: how to add a comment?
@ 2018-08-17 22:04 cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2018-08-17 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

fixed. thanks.

--
cinap

* Re: [9front] 9bugs: how to add a comment?
@ 2018-08-17 22:09 ` Ethan Gardener
From: Ethan Gardener @ 2018-08-17 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 11:04 PM, cinap_lenrek@felloff.net wrote:
> fixed. thanks.
>
> --
> cinap

wow!  thanks :)

--
The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. -- Chaucer

* Re: [9front] 9bugs: how to add a comment?
@ 2018-08-17 22:11 ` Ethan Gardener
From: Ethan Gardener @ 2018-08-17 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

and the control key works now.  yay! :)

* Re: [9front] 9bugs: how to add a comment?
       [not found] <E865626C3D0E672853C735EBD59B3CD6@ewsd.inri.net>
@ 2020-04-12  3:21 ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-04-12  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sl, eekee57, 9front

>> My proposal for the replacement bug tracker was last updated
>> on 2018.02.12:
>>
>> 	http://9front.org/bugtracker
>>
>> Everybody stopped responding to the mailing list thread where
>> it was discussed, and I ran out of time.
>
> do we still want a bugtracker?
>
> sl

Yeah, I think I'd appreciate having it. I'm pretty bad about
having a ton of things I want to work on, and then eventually
forgetting what they all are, and what progress has been made
on them.

This sounds lightweight enough that I wouldn't hate using it.

* Re: [9front] 9bugs: how to add a comment?
@ 2020-04-12  1:17   ` sl
From: sl @ 2020-04-12  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eekee57, 9front

       [not found] <725D9D96A66959EF2B21ADE86931EBF1@ewsd.inri.net>
@ 2018-08-18 13:06 ` Ethan Gardener
From: Ethan Gardener @ 2018-08-18 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 4:25 AM, sl@stanleylieber.com wrote:

> The bug tracker sucks. It was left half-finished and has never really
> been used by the developers (I close all the bugs).

Ohhh right!  Well, if the developers don't really use it, I can relax. :)

> My proposal for the replacement bug tracker was last updated
> on 2018.02.12:
>
> 	http://9front.org/bugtracker
>
> Everybody stopped responding to the mailing list thread where
> it was discussed, and I ran out of time.

That looks like a big project.  I don't think I'd like the various interfaces too much, but then, much like email clients, all bug trackers suck.  At least with this one's filesystem interface, complex search queries will be relatively easy.  It's got me wondering what I'll do for bug tracking in my Forth OS; getting my ideas going. :)  Of course, that's a big project too...

--

       [not found] <9E2C5A2621CF0E9D0257447D45065F28@ewsd.inri.net>
@ 2018-08-18  9:44 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2018-08-18  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

perhaps we should set up a slack channel or discourse board so that we
can socially contribute and bring this bug tracker project forward.
perhaps discord would work, too, but i didn't get around to installing
a client for it myself, sorry...

(no criticism implied)

* Re: [9front] 9bugs: how to add a comment?
@ 2018-08-18  3:25 sl
From: sl @ 2018-08-18  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> i recently opened a bug by mailing 9front-bugs-open@9front.org , then
> realised i made a mistake.  i replied to the received email from the
> list, (bugs.9front.org@9front.org), and got the reply from the list
> but i don't see it in /n/bugs/open/vncs_suicidal_tendencies . what's
> the correct procedure, please?

The bug tracker sucks. It was left half-finished and has never really
been used by the developers (I close all the bugs).

There is no way for a mere mortal to update the text of the
already-submitted bug.