* [9front] Fosdem beer
@ 2024-02-02 16:27 qwx
From: qwx @ 2024-02-02 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi all,

For anyone attending Fosdem and already in Brussels,
a few of us are at the Delirium village,
Imp. de la Fidélité 4.
All are welcome to join and get drunk.

Cheers,
qwx

* Re: [9front] Fosdem beer
@ 2024-02-02 16:44 ` Allen Sobot
From: Allen Sobot @ 2024-02-02 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Will there be an encore tomorrow night?

* Re: [9front] Fosdem beer
@ 2024-02-02 16:57   ` qwx
From: qwx @ 2024-02-02 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Nothing is planned yet but it is almost certain unless
Fosdem utterly breaks our spirits to the point of
rejecting belgian beer.

Cheers,
qwx

@ 2024-02-03 15:05     ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2024-02-03 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

join us in the d lang talk
up next: at 17:00 plan9 talk in the same room

On 2/2/24, qwx@sciops.net <qwx@sciops.net> wrote:
> Nothing is planned yet but it is almost certain unless
> Fosdem utterly breaks our spirits to the point of
> rejecting belgian beer.
>
> Cheers,
> qwx
>
> Feb 2, 2024 17:45:03 Allen Sobot <chilledfrogs@disroot.org>:
>
>> Will there be an encore tomorrow night?

[-- Attachment #2: IMG_1254.jpeg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 1549716 bytes --]

* Re: [9front] Fosdem beer
@ 2024-02-04  1:57       ` Scott Flowers
From: Scott Flowers @ 2024-02-04  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Are these being recorded? I would be interested in checking out some of the talks.

Scott Flowers
flowerss@cranky.ca