* qemu
@ 2012-08-28 13:11 Anschel Schaffer-Cohen
From: Anschel Schaffer-Cohen @ 2012-08-28 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I have a Thinkpad E420, which has the standard nipplemouse + 3-button
setup. On Windows and Linux, the middle button acts as a button if I tap it
and a scroll wheel (controlled the nipple) if I hold it. When I run 9front
in Qemu, however, I get neither behavior. Is there a way to make Qemu see
it as a normal middle-button? 9front is obviously pretty unusable without
one.

* Re: qemu
@ 2012-09-18 18:05 ` cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2012-09-18 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

cant't remember having mouse problems with qemu. if middle button doesnt
work,
you can hold shift and press right mouse button to emulate a middle mouse
button.

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:12:04 PM UTC+2, Anschel Schaffer-Cohen wrote:

> I have a Thinkpad E420, which has the standard nipplemouse + 3-button
> setup. On Windows and Linux, the middle button acts as a button if I tap it
> and a scroll wheel (controlled the nipple) if I hold it. When I run 9front
> in Qemu, however, I get neither behavior. Is there a way to make Qemu see
> it as a normal middle-button? 9front is obviously pretty unusable without
> one.

* Re: qemu
@ 2012-10-25  9:33 ` Ethan Grammatikidis
From: Ethan Grammatikidis @ 2012-10-25  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

--
This is obviously some strange usage of the
word "simple" that I was previously unaware of.