* atari 2600 emulator
@ 2016-02-13  9:07 qux
From: qux @ 2016-02-13  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

I've ported aiju's Atari 2600 emulator[1] to 9front. I'm attaching the
files as a bz2 archive.

Most of the changes are just taken from the other emulators. Additions
to the reference code are optional scaling, pause, rom loading, 4k bank
switching and preventing accelerated emulation when playing without
sound, also mostly from existing code.
To generate a diff:

% diff <{hget http://aiju.de/code/homework/2600.c} \
	<{cat dat.h fns.h cpu.c ppu.c apu.c mem.c 2600.c}

Most supported roms exhibit graphical glitches, which I've been so far
unable to debug. My modifications may also be incorrect.

I'd very much like to see this added to 9front, with or without my
changes.

Many thanks to aiju for his excellent work!

qwx

[1] http://aiju.de/code/homework/2600.c