* bug: webfs can't download files from sourceforge.net
@ 2018-09-18 19:31 Nick Owens
From: Nick Owens @ 2018-09-18 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

executing the following command:

echo useragent curl/7.28.1 > /mnt/web/ctl
hget https://download.sourceforge.net/tinyscheme/tinyscheme-1.41.tar.gz
> tinyscheme-1.41.tar.gz

will produce a html file.

using actual curl on unix works fine.

the problem appears to be the "Referer" header that webfs forced to be
attached to the request. removing the Referer header from the webfs
source and executing the request again produces the expected .tar.gz
file.

to me the correct solution seems to be to simply drop Referer headers
from webfs, and add them back to mothra if need be, but the comment
attached to the Referer-adding code makes me worried about making a
hasty change.

any thoughts?