From: Eckard Brauer <eckard.brauer@gmx.de>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] sed bug?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 22:07:15 +0100	[thread overview]

What does that mean, and where does the regexp apply? This had to be
documented, as the case shows.

Either ther regexp applies beginning the line from addr1 (what I'd
treat as the expected behaviour), we have a bug in *sed, or the pattern
applies from the line /following/ addr1, then it had to be clearly
documented, what isn't the case.

--
:)