* "Bug
@ 2020-03-11 19:12 telephil9
From: telephil9 @ 2020-03-11 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: in, nedmail

Hi,

Everybody's favorite nedmail command "" (yes two double-quotes) does not work as it is implemented by calling 'fmt -q' but -q is not a possible option of fmt.
I tried looking at 9front and 9legacy source history but could not find any version of fmt accepting this flag.
Is anyone aware of such a version ?

Thanks
Philippe

PS: Don't put that bug too high in the list of things to fix in 9front, I just stumbled upon this option by accident :)

* Re: [9front] "Bug
@ 2020-03-12  1:43 ` sl
From: sl @ 2020-03-12  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

culprit:

http://www.quanstro.net/magic/man2html/1/fmt

	–q quotestr
	Quoted sections are indicated by one or more occurances of
	quotestr.  Line wrapping respects quoted sections.

sl