* Documentation of 9front on Raspberry Pi
@ 2020-07-21  9:23 Eckard Brauer
From: Eckard Brauer @ 2020-07-21  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

as I'm currently going to civilize a few Raspberries with 9front, I
came over that a few things are not included in the FAQ. For the moment
it's that the boot process seems not to match what is documented there
(and is 386/amd64 centered), and that I don't find plan9.ini after
mounting 9fat, but I'd expect more to be found. So some questions arise:

Is there some other resource of documentation for the Pi port which I
simply miss?

Is Raspberry support preliminary in the sense that it's intended to make
it work like on 386/amd64/... at some point or is the current state
final in that it simply lacks some documentation or inclusion into the
FQA?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Eckard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-21  9:23 UTC | newest]