[parent not found: <CBF4C42EED78C22F0FE8ADFAECF31CF8@ewsd.inri.net>]
[parent not found: <AD034435C80D8AE139CE7815A3FA1ED9@ewsd.inri.net>]
* 9front mailing list blocks my messages without notice
@ 2020-07-20  8:20 Joel Fridolin Meyer
From: Joel Fridolin Meyer @ 2020-07-20  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello all,

9front mailing list (this exact one) keeps blocking mails from my
9front mail server (sirjofri.de/oat.nine.sirjofri.de). My smtp log
shows no errors, but mails don't arrive. Log looks completely normal
(with x bytes sent to 9front@9front.org etc).

Currently I have my patch (see other mails) applied, but I made sure
it works (and it works with gmail at least). 9front seems not to use
tls at all (I get no unrecognized sha256 thumbprint notice).

I should note that I noticed some inconsistencies between dates. When
sending mail from myself to myself it arrives with a date two hours in
the future (I'm in Germany, so it might be some timezone issue). I
don't know if that has something to do with it.

It is possible that my server is not configured correctly, but it
works with all other servers I tested so far. So the error might be
the installation on 9front.org (or ewsd.inri.net).

sirjofri