* Re: [9front] 9front vs wacom
       [not found] <A1540A0A20FD3FD86417AAA7A294D708@ewsd.inri.net>
@ 2020-08-21  1:29 ` Kurt H Maier
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2020-08-21  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 09:02:49PM -0400, sl@stanleylieber.com wrote:
> - thinkpad x230 tablet (not sure about the wacom model in this, but
> it's usb)

Should be the Wacom ISDv4 E6, also used in some of the Bamboo models of
the era.

khm

* Re: [9front] 9front vs wacom
@ 2020-08-21  1:35   ` sl
From: sl @ 2020-08-21  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

it's been quite a while since i tested the cte-640, so i tried
it again to make sure it still works:

	http://plan9.stanleylieber.com/paint/img/20200820.png

i've updated fqa3 to reflect the model numbers i was able to
verify.

sl

* Re: [9front] 9front vs wacom
       [not found] <65818FB8AA2C2C68DB4AAB9765FA5ADD@ewsd.inri.net>
@ 2020-08-21  2:12 ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-08-21  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> it's been quite a while since i tested the cte-640, so i tried
> it again to make sure it still works:
>
> 	http://plan9.stanleylieber.com/paint/img/20200820.png
>
> i've updated fqa3 to reflect the model numbers i was able to
> verify.
>
> sl

The CTL-480, on the other hand, will spew events when I turn
debugging on nusb/kb up, but doesn't actually emit any actions.

Looks like we're not doing the right thing with the HID desc.
I'm spread thin, not sure when I'll have time to look into it.