From: Amavect <amavect@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] patch: import replacement for ape/patch
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 16:19:10 -0500	[thread overview]

On Tue, 24 May 2022 16:39:28 +0000
Humm <hummsmith42@gmail.com> wrote:

> Quoting RFC4263:

Neat, but I have no clue how to configure process= in claws mail.
Since application/x-troff-man is nonstandard,
I'll just default it to text/troff and call it a day.

> While much documentation for specific troffs indeed says that blank
> lines have the same effect as `.sp 1`—they do implement that, after
> all—that behavior is not ubiquitous.  A warning is given, for
> example, by mandoc.  Quoting mandoc(1):

There's disagreement from others, but we can all agree that .PP is the
correct choice for new paragraphs.
It has slightly shorter spacing than a blank line in page.
Attached is the final revision for ori's patch man page.

Thanks,
Amavect