* can our tools handle very large usb gpt fat32 partitions?
@ 2018-12-22 15:55 Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2018-12-22 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

i plugged a 4tb usb hard drive into a 9front machine and set it up as gpt with two 1.8tb fat32 partitions. i’m able to mount both partitions and use them as normal on an _openbsd_ system, where i’ve filled each partition about halfway. on 9front i can get both partitions mounted, and i seem to be able to list top-level directories of each partition, but many nested directories that are perfectly accessible on openbsd either appear to be empty or print garbled text on the screen when i attempt to ls them.

what’s going on here?

sl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-22 15:55 UTC | newest]