* Re: [9front] nvram in usbdisk is not recognized
@ 2015-11-15  7:04 Matthew Veety
From: Matthew Veety @ 2015-11-15  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I would try adding something like usbwait=5 or so to that machine's
plan9.ini.  It might be taking a long time for the usb devices to come
online.  This was the case on the raspberry pi a while ago, and I have
to do this when I'm booting my macbook with the local fs.

--
Veety

* Re: [9front] nvram in usbdisk is not recognized
@ 2015-11-15  8:30 ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2015-11-15  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

thanks that resolved my problem.

@ 2015-11-24  4:41         ` cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2015-11-24  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

24	b348be4bbd8a/changes/sys/man/8/plan9.ini
24	b348be4bbd8a/changes/sys/src/9/boot/bootrc
2	852ae2e2f3c1/changes/sys/src/9/boot/nusbrc
1	852ae2e2f3c1/changes/sys/src/cmd/nusb/usbd/fns.h
16	852ae2e2f3c1/changes/sys/src/cmd/nusb/usbd/hub.c
8	852ae2e2f3c1/changes/sys/src/cmd/nusb/usbd/usbd.c
8	07933b644910/changes/sys/src/9/port/devenv.c

cinap

* Re: [9front] nvram in usbdisk is not recognized
@ 2015-11-24  2:30       ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2015-11-24  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

thanks, cinap.

what are the files you fixed?

@ 2015-11-22  2:28     ` cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2015-11-22  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

@ 2015-11-15 23:12   ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2015-11-15 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

thanks cinap,

how about the code something like below?

# wait for devices to settle down
#if(~ $#usbwait 1)
#	sleep $usbwait
#if(~ $#usbwait 0)