* mod tracker
@ 2018-07-13  1:56 Travis Moore
From: Travis Moore @ 2018-07-13  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

In case anyone feels the need to make amiga music on his 9front,
I've written some tools to work with mod files and their samples:

http://runjimmyrunrunyoufuckerrun.com/src/mod.tgz

Included are:

mod/track	Tracker
mod/decode	Player akin to audio(1) decoders
mod/sample	Converts PCM to mod samples
mod/edsamp	Sample editor
play.patch	Patch to make mod/decode work with play(1)
glen.mod	A silly tune made using only these tools

If you've misplaced your disks, module files may be found at:

http://modarchive.org

and make sure to send me any tunes you make with this!

You may also enjoy some of the things in
http://runjimmyrunrunyoufuckerrun.com/src/games

umbraticus

* Re: [9front] mod tracker
@ 2018-07-13  8:09 ` Oleg