* [9front] Drawterm git messages
@ 2023-08-11 15:27 Dmad
From: Dmad @ 2023-08-11 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Just a heads up, was troubleshooting an install and ran into this message
when running the git on the drawterm repo:

$ git clone git://git.9front.org/plan9front/drawterm
Cloning into 'drawterm'...
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

Getting empty replys from the server.

Let me know if this is a known issue, my issue or something new.

Thanks

dmadhatr@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org

* RE: [9front] Drawterm git messages
@ 2023-08-11 15:36 ` Dave Woodman
From: Dave Woodman @ 2023-08-11 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Looking into that for you, I cannot reach git.9front.org at all - it appears
to be down at the moment.

Regards,
Dave

@ 2023-08-11 16:04   ` Dave Woodman
From: Dave Woodman @ 2023-08-11 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

All appears well once more - thank you to whomever resolved the problem.

@ 2023-08-11 16:23   ` ori
From: ori @ 2023-08-11 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Quoth Dave Woodman <dave@naffnet.org.uk>:
> Looking into that for you, I cannot reach git.9front.org at all - it appears
> to be down at the moment.

it was; should be back now.

* RE: [9front] Drawterm git messages
@ 2023-08-11 18:36     ` Dmad