* [9front] So long, and thanks for all the fish!
@ 2020-11-30 19:01 Ethan Gardener
From: Ethan Gardener @ 2020-11-30 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

So sad that it should come to this. We thought most of you were... Okay, NO! That's enough of that.

I'm glad to see 9front getting some more interest in a good way, but for me, the increasing traffic on this list makes it the very worst kind of noise: _interesting_ noise. ;) I no longer use 9front or any other variant of Plan 9 because it's not the ideal system for me as I've described elsewhere. (Primarily, I was always struggling with one or other language. It's just my brain, I guess.) I hope you all keep having fun with the system, but it makes no sense for me to stay on the list. Peace out!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-30 19:23 UTC | newest]