* Ports tree for 9front
@ 2015-05-11 23:57 mveety
From: mveety @ 2015-05-11 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Awesome. So now that my email is working again I can post about this.
I made a ports tree for 9front. It's currently a bit light on software,
but some stuff is there (like irc7 and mischief's hack9 game). I would
really like comments, and mkfile submissions so the we can have more
software available.
I think that this would be a good replacement for pkg(1) because it
doesn't ship bins and is a bit smarter.
If you want to submit some ports send me an email. All the core stuff
to install and fetch is there. Uninstall needs some work.

Ports repo: https://bitbucket.org/mveety/9front-ports , install it by
running install.rc . It installs to /sys/ports/ .

--
Veety

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-05-11 23:57 UTC | newest]