* [9front] loopback for secstore
@ 2023-06-05 18:25 Romano
From: Romano @ 2023-06-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

In my /cfg/$sysname/cpurc, I have placed the following after 'auth/secstored':

# start loopback, which is then used by /lib/ndb/local to connect
# to secstore even when network isn't up via wifi or cable.
if (~ `{cat /net/iproute | grep 127.0.0.1} '')
	    ip/ipconfig loopback /dev/null 127.1

I was noticing that if my ethernet wasn't configured already (i.e., a
cable wasn't plugged in), then I wouldn't be able to connect to
secstored.  Is there a better way to approach the problem?  Or has no
one else run into that?

- Romano

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-05 18:26 UTC | newest]