* Audio in Lenovo T400
@ 2015-10-11 19:28 ghi
From: ghi @ 2015-10-11 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi,
I've bought Lenovo Thinkpad T400 to run 9front on it. The only pice of
hardware that is not working right now is audio device. I've tested it
with play(1) and some ogg file and I can hear no sound. Master in
/dev/volume is set to 100 so i believe that i should hear something.

Now I have several questions regarding this problem.

1. Where are audio devices drivers stored? I believe that in
/sys/src/9/pc but I'm not fully certain.

2. How I can test audio card to be sure that this is a driver problem.

3. Which file use as a template for new audio driver? And how to setup
driver development envirmoent(can i load drivers into kernel without
restarting machine? how to test and compile the driver?)

BR
ghi