* Build process optimisation
@ 2016-04-06  0:55 Trevor Higgins
From: Trevor Higgins @ 2016-04-06  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I am building under Virtual box with u9fs fs served from linux.
I have encountered many small issues in getting everything setup and so
I have had to restart the build
process frequently.
The build process always rebuilds the libraries even though they have
not changed and do not require rebuilding. This make the whole build
process unduly painful.

I have tried binding /sys/sys/cmd/mklib over mksyslib but the mklib does
not handle a dependency where no targets needing rebuilding. Ie
libname(): don't know how to build.

Anyone got any advice on how I can restart the build without having to
spend 30minutes churning over all the libraries or how to change the
makefile to skip them if they are built?

cheers.

--
We need another plan