* [9front] Banging the Gong
@ 2023-12-01 10:04 Dave Woodman
From: Dave Woodman @ 2023-12-01 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi,

I was asked for some basic 9front info by one of the journalists at The
Register, who was planning an article - he has just posted a piece about
9front: https://www.theregister.com/2023/12/01/9front_humanbiologics/

His description of me is in his words, not mine, but it is good to have
a 9front fan on the staff there!

Dave

* Re: [9front] Banging the Gong
@ 2023-12-01 10:10 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2023-12-01 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

nice, "transparent Ethernet/Wi-Fi switchover" made it all the way in
there hahahahaha
cinap: good naming! maybe linux can learn something from us now, and
people can throw away their notworkmanager.

On 12/1/23, Dave Woodman <dave@naffnet.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was asked for some basic 9front info by one of the journalists at The
> Register, who was planning an article - he has just posted a piece about
> 9front: https://www.theregister.com/2023/12/01/9front_humanbiologics/
>
> His description of me is in his words, not mine, but it is good to have
> a 9front fan on the staff there!
>
> Dave

* Re: [9front] Banging the Gong
@ 2023-12-01 14:42   ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2023-12-01 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On December 1, 2023 5:10:32 AM EST, hiro <23hiro@gmail.com> wrote:
>nice, "transparent Ethernet/Wi-Fi switchover" made it all the way in
>there hahahahaha
>cinap: good naming! maybe linux can learn something from us now, and
>people can throw away their notworkmanager.
>
>On 12/1/23, Dave Woodman <dave@naffnet.org.uk> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was asked for some basic 9front info by one of the journalists at The
>> Register, who was planning an article - he has just posted a piece about
>> 9front: https://www.theregister.com/2023/12/01/9front_humanbiologics/
>>
>> His description of me is in his words, not mine, but it is good to have
>> a 9front fan on the staff there!
>>
>> Dave

wait though, we do have a welcome mat

http://fqa.9front.org/goaway.jpg