* building the system
@ 2016-01-10 21:35 Julius Schmidt
From: Julius Schmidt @ 2016-01-10 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Could we fix things to make a full system build easier?

Either by providing a script or changing shit so that just a mk invocation
works in /sys/src.

Right now there are tons of issues like rebuilding the compiler,
rebuilding libc, etc that you have to keep track manually.

Even ignoring issues like "should a user be required to know about all of
this?" it's a frigging pain to keep up and I'd much rather just have one
command that's guaranteed [ok, maybe that attempts to guarantee] to give
me a sensible build outcome.

aiju

* Re: [9front] building the system
@ 2016-01-10 21:50 ` cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2016-01-10 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

agreed, we should make the default target rebuild compilers first...

--
cinap