* SATA and IDE disk controller
@ 2015-06-19 19:10 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2015-06-19 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Several moths ago, I asked how to enable DVD drive which is
connected to an IDE connecter, where another SATA hard disk is
connected to SATA interface.   I got a fine solution(patch) from
cinap here, or through personal mail (I'm not sure).

As I wrote before, I lost my file server by my careless mistake.
I cannot reproduce it by myself.

If cinap, you have still that memory or that patch, please
let me know it.

Thanks in advance,

Kenji

* SATA and IDE disk controller