* 9front on latest Arch Linux
@ 2015-11-24 10:55 Kare Nuorteva
From: Kare Nuorteva @ 2015-11-24 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

I'm happy to report that I've successfully installed the 9front on top of most recent
version of Arch Linux (Linux 4.2.5-1-ARCH) and QEMU (2.4.1). Thanks to all helpful
people on #cat-v and Jari's QEMU scripts [1].

I'm able to drawterm to 9front cpu/file/auth server from my local network and
run rio, acme, compilers, etc.

Cheers,
Kare

[1] http://www.plan9.fi/qemu/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-24 10:56 UTC | newest]