* use cpu command on Richard's 9pi to 9front cpu sever
@ 2014-08-28  8:53 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-08-28  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I tried this once more, as 9front version is difficult,
and got the results below.

1) I can cpu to my 9front base cpu server when booted
the R's 9pi as 'root from tcp' mode.  Yes, this is very convenient
to read pdf files on R's 9pi terminal.

2) can't cpu when booted from 'local root'
I did
auth/factotum -g 'proto=p9sk1 dom=jitaku.localdomain user=kokamoto !password?'
next
cpu command.

terminal stalls, and
'cpu: srvauth: auth_proxy short read' message is seen
on the cpu serveer.

If anyone can explain me what is happenning, please!
don't tell me to read source, because it's too big to me.☺

Kenji

* Re: [9front] use cpu command on Richard's 9pi to 9front cpu sever
@ 2014-08-28  9:10 ` kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-08-28  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> 1) I can cpu to my 9front base cpu server when booted
> the R's 9pi as 'root from tcp' mode.  Yes, this is very convenient
> to read pdf files on R's 9pi terminal.

Yes, this can also be applied to 9front version of 9pi.

Kenji