From: Romano <unobe@cpan.org>
To: 9front@9front.org,cinap_lenrek@felloff.net
Subject: Re: [9front] rpi4 shoots to 100% load and is unresponsive
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 20:45:23 +0000	[thread overview]

I didn't know if image attachments would filter my message, so I've uploaded  some images to pasteboard.co and supllied the links below. When I did 'hg update 7709', rebuilt the kernel, and copied over to /n/pidos, I still get the breakage.. This is using thw latest firmware (mk clean, mk all) under /sys/src/boot/bcm. Note the jumps in load. The first jump is when things start locking up, but sometimes the mouse menu for stats still works for a bit (as shown). If I give it another minute, it'll be at 100%.

https://pasteboard.co/J7jOD5o.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/J7jOYoL.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/J7jPeRz.jpg