* [9front] upas/fs fails to parse my mailbox
@ 2023-09-30 19:08 Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2023-09-30 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

gaff; mail
upas/fs: user: sl; note: sys: trap: fault read addr=0x0 pc=0x2237b0
fs 65761: suicide: sys: trap: fault read addr=0x0 pc=0x2237b0
upas/nedmail: can't open /mail/fs/ctl: file does not exist: '/mail/fs/ctl'
 gaff; broke
echo kill>/proc/51249/ctl # fs
echo kill>/proc/51355/ctl # fs
echo kill>/proc/65550/ctl # fs
echo kill>/proc/65761/ctl # fs
gaff; acid 65761
/proc/65761/text:amd64 plan 9 executable
/sys/lib/acid/port
/sys/lib/acid/amd64
acid: lstk
<stdin>:2: (error) lstk used but not set
acid:

sl

* Re: [9front] upas/fs fails to parse my mailbox
@ 2023-09-30 19:10 ` ori
From: ori @ 2023-09-30 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Quoth Stanley Lieber <sl@stanleylieber.com>:
> acid: lstk
> <stdin>:2: (error) lstk used but not set
> acid:

lstk(), not just lstk; the parentheses are important.