From: Uriel <uriel@berlinblue.org>
To: 9front@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: streaming 9p
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 02:21:38 +0200	[thread overview]

If this streaming-9p stuff is what I remember from a while ago, which
I have been trying to erase from my brains ever since:

It completely breaks the 9P and Plan 9 model namespaces and network
transparency, please keep that idiotic crap as far away as possible.

It is an utterly disgraceful hack that destroys most of the things
that make 9P and Plan 9 awesome.

Hint: Pretending that all networks do TCP is as bad or worse than
pretending the whole world is a VAX.

If you are going to do this kind of crap, you could just as well use HTTP.

uriel