* Re: [9front] release testing
@ 2018-09-08 22:27 cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2018-09-08 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

hahahahaha! this is PHANTASTIC! i like it very much!

> Is this ISO going to be the release? If so, I can go ahead and push it soon.

no. that was a test basically for people too lazy to build ther
own. i'm still processing mischiefs buglist and will make a new
iso.

--
cinap

* Re: [9front] release testing
@ 2018-09-09  0:11     ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2018-09-09  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Sep 8, 2018, at 7:36 PM, Kurt H Maier <khm@sciops.net> wrote:

>> On Sat, Sep 08, 2018 at 06:24:00PM -0400, Stanley Lieber wrote:
>>
>> Images from khm’s tour of a (now inactive) uranium production facility will also be featured on the interior, including the “run from zone” instructions:
>>

> Pedantry:  the facility was produced plutonium _from_ uranium, at a
> ratio of about 7oz of plutonium per ton of uranium.

impossible

sl

* Re: [9front] release testing
@ 2018-09-08 23:36   ` Kurt H Maier
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2018-09-08 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Sat, Sep 08, 2018 at 06:24:00PM -0400, Stanley Lieber wrote:

> Images from khm’s tour of a (now inactive) uranium production facility will also be featured on the interior, including the “run from zone” instructions:

Pedantry:  the facility was produced plutonium _from_ uranium, at a
ratio of about 7oz of plutonium per ton of uranium.

khm

* Re: [9front] release testing
@ 2018-09-08 22:24 ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2018-09-08 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Sep 2, 2018, at 8:01 AM, cinap_lenrek@felloff.net wrote:

> preparing for a new 9front release:
>
> http://lux.felloff.net/usr/cinap_lenrek/9front/changes.txt
> http://lux.felloff.net/usr/cinap_lenrek/9front/9front-6703.d310bf4b5f74.386.iso.gz
>
> inquiering on:
>
> - any changes that we dont want to wait another 4 moths to be on the iso
>
> - any bugs and regressions that you know about
>
> - ART

Working on making the new release’s dash1 manual available in print, via Amazon. Considerable work still needs to be done on formatting the interior, but I have cover images for a proposed 9FRONT “RUN FROM ZONE!” release:

http://img.stanleylieber.com/src/21065/img/1536277558.png

http://img.stanleylieber.com/src/21067/img/1536277577.png

http://img.stanleylieber.com/src/21066/img/1536277571.png

@ 2018-09-02 12:18 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2018-09-02 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

about the ART subject: if i understand correctly lucio offered a
permanent or temporary installation of 9front in the South African
National (Art) Gallery