* 2c(1) bug
@ 2015-06-12 12:21 qux
From: qux @ 2015-06-12 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

While trying to fix a bug in games/doom, I think I've found one in 2c(1).

[1] describes the context of the bug, and [2] tries to narrow it down a bit.

I tried to send this to 9front-bugs instead, but I failed to
subscribe. I sent a mail to
9front-bugs-owner@9front.org with just 'subscribe' in the body.
Inlined below is the received reply. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
qwx

[1] http://okturing.com/src/2924/body
[2] http://okturing.com/src/2925/body