* tiling script for rio
@ 2012-05-08  4:20 vrtra
From: vrtra @ 2012-05-08  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi,
   I was motivated to try my hand at tiling from yesterdays request.
and sl's response.
The results are in this gist

https://gist.github.com/2632515

It is invoked thus.

% tile.rc <tall or rows or save>

using tile.rc save will show the commands to save current window
position
tile.rc tall tiles the windows in a 'tall' configuration. The window
from which
the command is invoked is used as the main window. More over, the
width
of Tall window is maintained and used as the width of the main half.
Rows is similar.

Since this is my first attempt, I would really appreciate to get some
feedback. :)
is this useful? does a better thing exist elsewhere? (perhaps I can
tie it with rio
so that moving the window border automatically retiles?), and how does
my code
look?

* Re: tiling script for rio
@ 2012-05-13  6:47 ` 9 9