* The Ultimate Irony
@ 2018-05-23 23:15 Aram Hăvărneanu
From: Aram Hăvărneanu @ 2018-05-23 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

    -!- mode/#cat-v [+o aiju] by ChanServ
    -!- mode/#cat-v [+b *!*aram@9front.army] by aiju
    -!- Aram was kicked from #cat-v by aiju [fuck you]

It's pretty ironic that I was banned while discussing my opinion
on whether a particular social event is ironic or not, a discussion
which stemmed from discussing CoCs (i.e. banning people for expressing
their opinions). If that is not the ultimate irony, I don't know
what it is!

It appears the 9front CoC has finally caught up with me.

So long, it's been a fun ride.

--
Aram Hăvărneanu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-23 23:15 UTC | newest]