* Supporting Future Work
@ 2012-10-15 19:50 Devon H. O'Dell
From: Devon H. O'Dell @ 2012-10-15 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi all,

In memory of Uriel, I would like to help support further development
on 9front. Unfortunately, I never have enough time for anything I want
to do, and I always overcommit myself, so I'm not sure that stepping
up to actually write software is a good idea for me to do. I'd
probably just piss people off.

Given this probable eventuality, are there any projects people would
like to undertake that would benefit from funding. I don't have a ton
of cash, but I'd be happy to give $500 towards development, hardware,
or other necessities. I know that's not a fortune to get anything
done, but maybe it can help jolt someone to get something done that
they've not been able to prioritize for lack of funding or other
similar circumstances.

Don't know how you guys want to handle this, but I figured rabid
anarchical screaming for it would be the most appreciated method.

--dho

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-15 19:50 UTC | newest]