* Re: [9fans] unexpected tabs in man pages after font change
       [not found]       ` <CAHL7psF5PCDpS_M9u2hztErKb0HaOskya5FUAVid59Ot57iXzw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2015-03-05  0:02         ` Giacomo Tesio
From: Giacomo Tesio @ 2015-03-05  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs, 9front

Hi, I've finally fixed the issue by adding the following line at the
beginning /rc/bin/man

fn col { builtin col -x $* }

Turn out that that the culprit was not troff, but col(1) that man uses as a
post processor.

Attached you can compare the versions with and without the fix.

This fix should works with any non-monospaced font.

Giacomo