* etheriwl short preamble
@ 2017-02-13  3:06 Nick Owens
From: Nick Owens @ 2017-02-13  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

i have been having trouble getting on my access point at home after a
long break from using 9front on my thinkpads.

with a little extra debug info in /sys/src/9/pc/wifi.c:/^recvassoc, i
noticed the returned code is '19' - 'Association denied due to
requesting station not supporting the short preamble option'.

here is a diff to turn it on for etheriwl, but i'm not sure what to do
for the other drivers using wifi.c.

http://okturing.com/src/1075/body

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-02-13  3:06 UTC | newest]