* bug: audio/oggenc crash
@ 2018-09-08  2:27 Nick Owens
From: Nick Owens @ 2018-09-08  2:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

when oggenc is run, it appears to always eventually crash:

cpu% audio/oggenc < /dev/zero > /dev/null
cpu% echo $status
oggenc 4556069: abort

the abort occurs due to free() called on a corrupted malloc()'d buffer
inside of libvorbis.

this call to malloc was inserted as a replacement for alloca(), which
of course we don't have. perhaps this bug was always in this code, but
never noticed since it might just trash autos on the stack.

* Re: bug: audio/oggenc crash
@ 2018-09-09  1:17 ` Nick Owens
From: Nick Owens @ 2018-09-09  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front