* Re: [9front] bug: usb hub enumeration hangs
@ 2019-04-16 13:23 cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2019-04-16 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

works for me!

--
cinap

* Re: [9front] bug: usb hub enumeration hangs
@ 2019-04-18  9:50 ` Nick Owens
From: Nick Owens @ 2019-04-18  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

committed in f7b606b2be21.

* Re: [9front] bug: usb hub enumeration hangs
@ 2019-04-16 13:11 cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2019-04-16 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

good catch! i'll try it.

--
cinap

* Re: [9front] bug: usb hub enumeration hangs
@ 2019-04-16 11:14   ` Ethan Gardener
From: Ethan Gardener @ 2019-04-16 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019, at 11:27 AM, Ethan Gardener wrote:

> I used a keyboard with a hub years ago. The hub was okay. The keyboard
> wasn't quite all right, but it wasn't quite all right with other OSs
> too.

Just tried it again: keyboard + 2 mice all working simultaneously. (All ports filled.) A different mouse didn't work at all. The keyboardhub and not-working mouse produce messages, "required 4 attempts (no data from device)", but no messages were produced for the working mice. Then I tried a joystick in place of one of the mice. It also works, its buttons appearing as mouse buttons. No messages on kprint.

* Re: [9front] bug: usb hub enumeration hangs
@ 2019-04-16 10:26 ` Ethan Gardener
From: Ethan Gardener @ 2019-04-16 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front