* netsurf -- merged with master.
@ 2020-03-24  5:33 ori
       [not found] ` <CAHwi9bzrH=Hias3B+-M-jNT1r6_4CJS1oEA4x1Aj2hQe+20Fww@mail.gmail.com>
From: ori @ 2020-03-24  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Probably missed a few things, so let me know if I broke something.

* Re: [9front] netsurf -- merged with master.
       [not found] ` <CAHwi9bzrH=Hias3B+-M-jNT1r6_4CJS1oEA4x1Aj2hQe+20Fww@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-03-25  5:31   ` Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2020-03-25  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

you seem to have forgotten to commit mkfile includes nsport.mk and nsportlib.mk

I still love and accept you but I want the files

@ 2020-03-25  5:35     ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-03-25  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: echoline, 9front

> you seem to have forgotten to commit mkfile includes nsport.mk and nsportlib.mk
>
> I still love and accept you but I want the files
>
>> On Mon, Mar 23, 2020, 10:33 PM <ori@eigenstate.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Probably missed a few things, so let me know if I broke something.

I did, but then I committed them. The old 'fetch pull' didn't
update nsport, so you'll need to 'git/pull' to get that up
to date too

* Re: [9front] netsurf -- merged with master.
@ 2020-03-25  5:42       ` Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2020-03-25  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ori; +Cc: 9front

ah, I modified mkfile so it wasn't pulling. my mistake, thanks

--
http://echoline.org